– CLOSED –
The health and safety of our visitors is of paramount importance to us.¬† As a public health precaution, due to COVID-19, we have decided to close Sherman Library & Gardens.¬† We will monitor changes to the situation, and we will reopen as soon as possible.
10:30am – 4pm | Monday¬† – Friday
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.‚Äč
Children (12-18): $3.00
Children (11 & Under): Free
- Admission is free on the first Monday of every month.
- Admission for members is always free. Consider joining!
- Only service dogs are allowed in the Gardens.
Dahlia Ave. at 3rd Avenue
Parking is free.
(949) 673-0033 | Reserve Online
- Lunch: 11am – 2pm | Monday – Friday
- Brunch*: 11am – 2pm | Sunday
*Brunch is seasonal – Spring and Summer
- 2:30 pm on the second & last Wednesdays of the month
Tea Garden Creperie
- No reservations. Closed in inclement weather.
- 11am – 2pm | Saturday-Sunday
There is a $5 Gardens admission fee which supports the upkeep of the Gardens.
Sherman Gardens has a knowledgeable group of specially trained docents available to give tours of our beautiful gardens to both adults and children.
Self Guided tours are available through our Dial & Discover cell phone audio tour.
Information available at entry gate.