Visitors may purchase tickets at the door or, for contactless entry, pre-purchase tickets online.
Daily: 10:30 am – 4 pm
Extended Summer Hours:
June 17 – September 3, 2021
Thursday: 10:30 am – 7 pm
Friday: 9 am – 7 pm
*Picnicking encouraged on Fridays only 4 – 7 pm
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
Children (3 & Under): Free
- Admission for members is always free. Consider joining!
- Only service dogs are allowed in the Gardens.
Dahlia Ave. at 3rd Avenue
Parking is free.
(949) 673-0033 | Reserve Online
- Lunch: 11:30 am – 2:30pm Wednesday – Saturday
- Brunch*: 11:30am – 2:30pm | Sunday
*Brunch is seasonal – Spring and Summer
- 3 pm, 3:15 pm, and 3:30 pm on the second & last Wednesdays of the month
Tea Garden Creperie
- No reservations. Closed in inclement weather.
- 11 am – 3 pm | Saturday-Sunday
- Window service only
There is a $5 Gardens admission fee which supports the upkeep of the Gardens.
Sherman Gardens has a knowledgeable group of specially trained docents available to give tours of our beautiful gardens to both adults and children.
Self Guided tours are available through our Dial & Discover cell phone audio tour.
Information available at entry gate.