Plan Your Next Outing At A Garden Tour!
Sherman Gardens has a knowledgeable group of specially trained docents available to give tours of our beautiful gardens to both adults and children. Minimum of 8 people required for a tour.
- Standard tours are one hour long. Shorter tours can be accommodated by request
- Tours must be booked at least three weeks in advance; no walk-in tours
- Guided tours subject to availability
- 4 or more people qualify as a tour group
- Maximum number of people is 50
- Fee: $5 (includes admission to Library & Gardens)
- Tours available Monday – Sunday 11 am to 3 pm
Tours for Education and Community Groups
We offer the following specialized programs:
School Field Trips
Girl Scouts and Cub Scout Visits
Contact our Education Coordinator on 949 673 2261 ext 307 or email [email protected] for more information.
Group Tour Request Form
If you are looking to book a tour and luncheon please contact 608 Dahlia Restaurant first.
Email: [email protected]