Plan your next Girl Scout and Cub Scout outing to The Sherman.
Our program for Girl Scout and Cub Scout groups includes a tour of our beautiful garden followed by a practical planting activity. The sessions are led by our Garden Educator and specially trained docents.
- One hour program including garden tour and practical planting activity
- Visits are available Monday – Sunday 11 am – 5 pm, subject to availability
- Visits must be booked at least three weeks in advance
- Fee: $5 per person (includes admission to the Gardens)
Discover our gardens...
Scout groups will explore the Tropical Conservatory, artistic Succulent Garden, and edible Formal Garden.
All sessions explore the following themes:
- The beauty and variety of plants in our gardens
- The value of growing your own food
- The importance of caring for the environment
Let us know what badge you are working on and we can adapt our program.
“Our girls scouts had an amazing time at Sherman Library & Gardens. They loved the tour and planting activity. Both the 7 years olds and the 10 year olds were completely engaged in everything they were learning. The staff was easy to work with, patient, and knowledgeable.”
Katy Barnhill, Troop 8498 and 5382
For more information, and to book a visit, please contact Kiyoko Nakatsui, Education Coordinator:
[email protected] / 949.673.2261 ext. 307