Plan your next Girl Scout and Cub Scout outing to The Sherman.
Our program for Girl Scout and Cub Scout groups includes a tour of our beautiful garden followed by a practical planting activity. The sessions are led by our Garden Educator and specially trained docents.
- One hour program including garden tour and practical planting activity
- Visits are available Monday – Sunday 11 am – 5 pm, subject to availability
- Visits must be booked at least three weeks in advance
- Fee: $5 per person (includes admission to the Gardens)
Discover our gardens...
Scout groups will explore the Tropical Conservatory, artistic Succulent Garden, and edible Formal Garden.
All sessions explore the following themes:
- The beauty and variety of plants in our gardens
- The value of growing your own food
- The importance of caring for the environment
Let us know what badge you are working on and we can adapt our program.