Members Only Nights:
Wednesday, Dec. 6th AND Friday Dec. 8th:
5 pm to 8 pm both nights
This event is SOLD OUT.
Due to popular demand . . . there will be two Members Nights this year!
Sherman Library & Gardens’ Annual NIGHTS OF 1000 LIGHTS holiday celebration will kick-off on Wednesday, December 6th with two very special Members Only nights. Members and their guests will get first viewing of our dazzling holiday light displays and live entertainment. 608 Dahlia will be serving a delicious dinner too.
This year’s theme is: “CANDY LAND!”
Stroll along the Rainbow Trail, past the Lollypop Woods and the Gumdrop Mountains, through the Peppermint Stick Forest, and the glistening light tunnel, on your way to the Candy Heart Carnival, featuring carnival games for kids of all ages.
Visit the Molasses Swamp, the Old Peanut Brittle House, and the Candy Land Express Train on your way to visit Santa in his workshop. Then head to the fire pit and whip up your own batch of s’mores. The Garden Shop will be open and is a must-see for unique holiday gift ideas. Make a wish at “The Wishing Tree” and create lasting memories with friends and family celebrating the holidays at Sherman Library & Gardens.
- Admission: $ 70 Members / $80 Non-Members
- Children 3 and Under – Free
Member Nights includes:
- Live entertainment by The LA Follies
- Tree Lighting Ceremony
- Visit with Santa
- Dinner by 608 Dahlia restaurant – Penne Pasta with house-made marinara, meatballs, fresh basil and balsamic reduction, parmesan cheese, house salad, and a homemade brownie
- Vegan Meal Option: Penne Pasta with house-made marinara, fresh basil and balsamic reduction, house salad and a homemade brownie
- No Host Wine, Beer, and Prosecco Bar
- Ticket sales will be limited to create a more intimate evening. Member’s Night will SELL OUT, so don’t delay! Members may bring guests at the Non-Member price.
Tickets and Sherman Library & Gardens memberships are not refundable.
In the event you are unable to use your ticket, please consider your purchase a donation to Sherman Library & Gardens., a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, Federal Tax ID 95-2672431.
There is no ticket rescheduling.
Nights of 1000 Lights is a rain or shine event. Dress warmly and bring an umbrella if necessary!