Lunch & Lecture: Garden for Life – Meet Toni Gattone
November 11 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Toni Gattone is a speaker and an author with a passion to help gardeners garden for life in comfort and safety. Toni knows from experience that physical limitations are the reason we need to re-evaluate how and when we garden, and how we can re-work our gardens for lower maintenance and ease.
Toni will share her tips on how to:
- Cultivate new ways to garden to save time, money, and above all, energy.
- Re-envision your garden’s size and accessibility for greater comfort.
- Re-think your garden to include containers, raised beds and vertical gardens for no-bend gardening.
- Adapt your favorite garden tools for little or no cost.
- Discover new ergonomic tools that are easier on your hands, back, hips, and your entire body.
Toni is the author of, The Lifelong Gardener, Garden with Ease & Joy at Any Age. Her book will be available for sale at the end of her presentation.
11:30 am: Lunch
12 Noon: Talk begins
Fee: $40 Member/$50 Non-Member for Lunch & Lecture and Free Member/$5 Non-Member for Lecture only.